Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm melting! I'm melting...


98 degrees and climbing.
Hot.
Much too hot.
Must not move. Moving produces more heat. Heat = sweat. Sweating leads to dehydration. Most of my body's fluids have already been soaked into my clothes, leaving me completely parched and terribly uncomfortable. I'm in need of total re-hydration.
Now, what can I drink that will not only bring refreshment, but utter satisfaction as well?
I reach for a bottle of crisp Sauvignon Blanc out of Chile, from San Elias. Unscrewing the cap (we love screw-caps), I unleash the liquid refreshment into my glass and within the blink of an eye, it's drained just as fast.
Gulp-gulp-gulp-ahhhhhhhh.
Pure refreshment.
Such an easy-drinking, light and crisp white.
There's nothing left to do, but to stay immobilized in front of the AC vent and finish the rest of this bottle.

James

No comments:

Post a Comment